- Name: Increase SMEs export skills through e-learning (e-Emporio)
- LCCI position: Partner
- LCCI Budget: 26 130 EU
- Dates: 01/10/2013 to 30/09/2015
- Programme: Leonardo da Vinci - Transfer of Innovation
- Other partners: Romania, Cyprus, Spain, Turkey
- Web site: http://e-emporioexports.eu/index.php/en/
“e-Emporio” project was implemented within the Leonardo da Vinci - Transfer of Innovation Programme with the goal of developing the export abilities of both SMEs staff and unemployed who is planning to run for their business. In the basis of the offered way for the development of export skills were complete and qualitative contents which are oriented on result and practice that could be accessible through Internet and would be adapted to the specifics of certain country.
For achieving the goal of the project, its Partners have developed a certain e-learning course which is available on the e-learning platform of the project. The e-learning course is based on 6 main aspects that are related with the development of the export abilities.