- Name: INBETS+ (Innovative business transfers in the BSR+)
- LCCI position: Partner
- Total Budget: 534 300.00 EUR
- Dates: 01.04.2021 - 31.12.2021
- Programme: Interreg Baltic Sea Region
- Partner countries: Poland, Germany, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Estonia
- Web site: https://inbets.eu/
The following project is the extension of "INBETS BSR" project (project Nr. R051). It builds on the main tangible results of the regular project “INBETS” in both quantitative and qualitative terms. Not only is the scope of the results increased, but additional measures are carried out to reinforce the results and overall effect. The practical application and consolidation of the measures achieved are of particular priority. The capacities of the existing project partners and new organisations will be increased, and additional regions included in implementation activities.
- Strengthening institutional capacity of existing SME business support organisations for business transfers in the BSR.
- Strengthening of SME business transfers by policy and public administrations at regional and national level, as well as expanding and facilitating the financing of SME business transfer.
The reach of the achieved outputs and results will be increased, but additional measures are carried out to reinforce the results and overall effectiveness in the long run. The practical application and consolidation of the measures achieved are of particular priority. The capacities of the existing project partners will be increased and additional regions included. Since the regular project focused on the development of models, measures, tools and training and the practical application was started, an extension of this implementation phase by nine months will have a strong impact for the whole project. The extension phase will more than double the number of SMEs advised. The number of qualified transfer experts will be increased. A unique online course for the qualification of transfer experts will be created and the entire knowledge and instruments of the regular project will be presented in a didactically well-prepared way, thus making the project results sustainably usable in the long term. The designed political strategy programme will be implemented by involving decision-makers at a final conference and by signing a Memorandum of Understanding.
Baltic Sea Academy (Germany)
- Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Estonia)
- St. Petersburg Foundation for SME Development (Russia)
- Association of SMEs support centers of the Kaliningrad region (Russia)
- DRIVHUSET, (Sweden)
- International Business College (IBC) (Denmark)
- Gdansk University of Technology (Poland)
- Satakunta University of applied sciences (Finland)
- Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania)
- Vocational Academy Hamburg (Germany)
EU Projects department
Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Kr.Valdemara str. 35, Riga Latvia, LV-1010