LCCI EU-funded project department implements projects with the aim to support enterprises by providing practical activities. Based on our members' list, our main target group is all size and sector companies that LCCI is a cross-sectoral business support organization.
Our main thematical fields are:
- Business Environment
- Export ( trade missions, expos, forums, training etc.)
- Support for start-ups and newly established companies
- Other topics with an impact on the business environment
- Environment and sustainability
- Energy efficiency
- Circular Economy
- Other Green deal topics
- Life long learning
- Development of the competitiveness of enterprises by training
- Vocational and Educational Training, Higher education
- Other topics in connection with education and the business environment
We constantly work on the development of new project proposals. Our primary EU fund programs are Erasmus +, Horizon Europe, Interreg cross-border cooperation programmes, ERDF etc.
The history of EU funds stars in 2003 and during those years, Latvian CCI has received a lot of positive feedback from the partner organizations about sustainable partnership and achieved project results.
We are open to different types of cooperation in the EU-funded projects both as a partner and lead partner.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org