LCCI Council committee is a LCCI administration consultative institution. LCCI Council committees are created as necessary, in order to discuss specific, narrower sectoral or political field matters. Operation thereof can be of permanent or short-term nature, in order to discuss specific matters.
Competence of a committee includes:
- Preparing matters for meetings of the LCCI Council, Presidium and respective competence councils;
- Preparing LCCI opinion drafts on actualities that in the Committee’s competence area concerns the LCCI purposes and interests;
- Participating in the process of agreement of the LCCI public activities and attitude;
- Suggestions and proposals related to the LCCI public information in the Committee’s competence area;
- Other matters delegated by the LCCI Council to the competence of a respective committee.
Meetings of the LCCI Council committees are open for all members, who wish to participate and include urgent matters in the LCCI agenda.