- Name: ExcellWBL (Baltic Examples of Excellence in WBL: Tutors, Companies, Networks)
- LCCI position: Lead partner
- Total budget: 239 495.00 EUR
- LCCI budget: 50 950.00 EUR
- Dates: 01.09.2019 - 28.02.2022.
- Programme: Erasmus+
- Partner countries: Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Germany
“ExcellWBL” is a new innovative project, that serves as an instrument to collect examples of excellence to furtherly promote WBL through addressing and encouraging VET managers, WBL tutor trainers, business stakeholders and authorities. “ExcellWBL” seeks to achieve wider awareness of WBL, to strengthen the cooperation of parties involved in WBL implementation and ensure more good practice examples of that cooperation in WBL settings that would further lead to a positive impact on VET learners, their skills and knowledge for the retention in the companies.
Objectives of the project:
- to identify and collect examples and experiences of outstanding workplace tutors, motivated companies, effective cooperation mechanisms;
- to boost the reputation and attractiveness of work-based learning (WBL) through praising, awarding, advertising persons, organizations and approaches which can serve as role models;
- to produce material of examples that can be used in training WBL tutors from companies and VET schools and in the training of VET managers;
- to promote partnerships between VET schools and enterprises in the Baltic Sea region.
Project target results:
- OER “National Examples of Excellence in WBL: Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania”;
- ExcellWBL Case-book: “Selected Examples of Excellence in Baltic WBL”, also published as OER;
- Training programme: “Promoting Baltic WBL through Examples, Cases and Peer Learning” for VET managers, WBL coordinators and stakeholders;
- Approximately 280 people will be directly involved in Project activities;
- Produced material of examples that can be used in WBL tutor training from companies and VET schools, as well as in the training of VET managers.
- Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Latvia)
- Baltic Bright, Ltd (Latvia)
- Võru County Vocational Training Centre (Estonia)
- Vilnius Builders Training Centre (Lithuania)
- Vocational Education Association (Latvia)
- HANSE-PARLAMENT EV (Germany)
Lead Partner Contacts: